[kj] Raven and touring

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 19:07:40 EST 2006

So I take it that Killing Joke are  just Jaz and Geordie then? And the
others are just various different people who come and go. I believe that
there should be a nucleus of at least three people for them to call
themselves Killing joke. If Geordie could nt make it to a gig, would Jaz and
three stand-ins still be Killing Joke?
   No, I was nt able to see them in 1989