[kj] Raven and touring

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 17:23:00 EST 2006

If Raven cannot make the tour then it will have to be Youth who takes his
place. The nucleus of KJ is Jaz, Geordie, BPF and Raven/Youth. At least
three of these people will have to be on stage to make in a bona fide KJ
gig. To only have Geordie & Jaz on-stage from the original group will just
not be Killing Joke.