[kj] Your counter attack, sir!

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 16:37:41 EST 2006

Strange to learn that he would feel that way about that most tribal of albums.

  I don't wish to freeload, but if your interview isn't being used for "the book" nor bound by some agreement, would you think about putting it up on a fan site?

  You'd be more than popular..

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>

  "the beginning of the end for Paul Ferguson."

  Not to be contrarian, but Big Paul's least favorite album is FIRE DANCES and he said he felt the band were at the maximum strength circa something called the Elephant Festival after the release of BTATS.

  Alex in NYC