[KJ] OT: It's a Boy

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-DFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Sun Mar 12 14:12:53 EST 2006

Cogratulations Alex....

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Alexander Smith
Sent: 11 March 2006 03:26
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: [KJ] OT: It's a Boy

Hey there, all.....

I'm happy to report that at 4:13 pm today -- Friday March 10, 2006
--  our little boy announced his presence to the world with a
diminutive barbaric yawp, weighing in at six pounds and three ounces.
Much like his sister Charlotte, this little person decided to get a
wee jump on things, arriving exactly a month before initially
expected. Peggy and the baby are both resting back at the hospital.
I'm now back home with Charlotte -- currently asleep and blissfully
oblivious to the fact that tomorrow her world changes forever.

Oh, and we have decided to name the little guy Oliver.

Alex