[kj] Your counter attack, sir!

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 12 13:48:27 EST 2006

Again, NIGHTTIME is the best thing they've ever fucking done. Feel
free to differ -- but you'll simply be wallowing in a mudslick of
abject wrongness.

As far as "knocking" Killing Joke, being a fan does not mean blindly
cowtowing to every single element of the party line. I love Killing
Joke more than I love several members of my own family, but that
doesn't preclude me from opining on steps they've taken that I think
were ill-considered.

That said, I do feel that Peter West goes the extra mile in bad-
mouthing the `Joke, but I think that's more to get a reaction out of
the Gathering than anything else.

Alex in NYC