[kj] Stop knocking Geordie!

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 10:04:35 EST 2006

'Ive got to admit that the amount of KJ knocking that goes on on the list
you'd never believe we're all supposed to be fans - I'm not suggesting blind
loyalty or that at times they're not downright frustrating and made poor
business and artistic decisionsbut read some of the threads and you'd think
they've done nothing worthwhile since the eighties.'

well said mate. the fact is even when they were bad, they still had more
fire and energy than the rest of the muso business put together. given the
recent shows, live cd/dvd and new line up/scorching cd, we should surely be
on a collective high. get a grip lads!

bob