[kj] Pyramid Myth

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 01:53:57 EST 2006

I actually have had some pretty strange experiences
with Ouija boards. One time, a few friends and I were
skipping school at my one friend's place and decided
to screw around with a Ouija board. It was actually
just one we'd made out of paper and we used one of
those 45 degree triangles that come in a geometry set
as the message indicator. Anyways, we were talking to
some random "person" we'd contacted, nothing special
at all, when suddenly it just kept spelling out
"B-I-T-C-H" over and over. Fucking weird and creepy. A
few minutes later, my friend's mom comes home and is
REALLY mad at us for being there and skipping school
and gives us all total shit.

Leigh