[kj] Re: Sisters Of Mercy

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 16:37:40 EST 2006

Does anyone remember that Onion spoof about George Clinton's Mothership
landing on a Hootie and Blowfish Gig, "They were sounding just like staying
at home and listening to their CD, and suddenly we were forced to get
seriously freeky"

--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with Screen Dragging!