[kj] kj self parody ?

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 03:49:06 EST 2006

Beavis and Butthead is one of the most intelligent programs to come out
of the US in years: cutting through all of the crap, whilst not taking
itself too seriously.

I haven't seen so much of the Simpsons, but from what I've seen it's
just as spot on as B&B (possibly more so, as it covers wider topics).
I remember seeing an episode about bullying, which soon turned into a
small war, and ended with Bart saying (to camera) "but remember kids,
wars are bad, except for the War of Independence*, the Second World
War, and Star Wars".

(* = the American Revolution)

Classic...

Jamie

huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-h
uh-huh