[kj] Pyramid Myth

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 16:55:42 EST 2006

" whether I had ever tried invoking (forces).........."

   What i cant understand is people who claim to contact the otherside
always claimed that the deceased said things like " Albert said he is fine
and says he's sorry for not posting the letter" or "Maureen misses playing
bingo". Come on, you are talking to the otherside and all they say is petty
rubbish. It's like if you came face to face with a ghost and asked him what
the time was.
   If anyone contacts the otherside they should ask something a bit motre
intellectual, like "Where are you" "Whats it like there"  "What are the pros
& cons of being a ghost" , not asking silly petty questions.
   So how did you get on with your efforts to contact the otherside?