[kj] Sayonara.

David Schofield David.Schofield at wcigroup.com
Fri Mar 10 12:01:14 EST 2006

Seeing as I've just been deemed surplus to requirements at work, I'll not be able to continue to subscribe on this address any more (will continue to read on my wifes account, but won't be able to reply).

To those of you that we've met at the various gigs, I hope to see you in (at least) Sheffield next month - Nottingham and Manchester are now doubtful!

Be back in another guise later (hopefully sooner)

Dave

P.S. Don't bother replying to this address, I ain't going to use it again!!