[kj] KJ on Radio 6

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 08:42:39 EST 2006

"btw, chile? after china and vietnam? i'm convinced you're a chemical
weapons trader."

    I'm convinced that his company is tryng to sent him as far away as
possible and as difficult to get back from, as possible. Or countries where
its easy to disappear without a trace and never be noticed or seen again .
Just a thought