[kj] Why KJ2003 doesn't suck ...

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 13:33:00 EST 2006

when building a case for the suckage of kj 2003 one doesn't really need
to say anything more than to note the record includes   "The House That
Pain Built", case closed.

but......

blood on your hands has ok lyrics and an ok performance by jaz,
unfortunately, boyh suffers from a banal (for geordie) funk guitar riff
in the verse, and the chorus could have been more inspired if arranged
by a flat fore-headed nine year old with a frayed string tennis racket
and a bouncy mattress. as for the drums? they sound like meg white's
menstrual drippings. BOYH should be called *you've got blood on your
cankels !  *
as for *seeing red*, it should be titled *peeing red*

any other alternate titles?

besides,
geordie sounds like he sleep walked his way through a majority of 03 and
the importance a kj record containing a great performance by geordie is
fundamental.