[kj] Why KJ2003 sucks ...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 18:53:44 EST 2006

Implant is good!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of god botherer
Sent: 08 March 2006 17:00
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Why KJ2003 sucks ...

... relative to Hosannas, that is.

Case of Hosannas vs KJ2003

M'lud, I'd like if I may to present to the court the words of one Jeremy
Coleman, who also abides under the pseudonym, ahem, the Black Jester (yes,
m'lud that is the one with the realistic hair):

"There is a certain tone (and atmosphere) to the best of our recordings that
in all honesty is missing from more recent recordings. The idea of
multitracking umpteen guitars was anathema to Geordie who favoured a single
live performance."

- Hosannas album notes

If Judas Goat, Gratitude, Lightbringer and Majestic don't vastly exceed
everything on KJ2003 for you, then you should be listening to another band.

gb