[kj] Re: Weird places

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 18:32:46 EST 2006

did you email them to death?  ;)

i dont hold much stock in all this ghostly cack
either.

a doctor killed himself in my old house (stabbed
himself to death in the f**king bathroom!) but I never
got a 'ghost vibe' from the whole thing.

i'd be worried if he'd killed himself with an
elaborate set of booby traps though.

--- FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>