[kj] OT:Mogwai

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Wed Mar 8 12:00:20 EST 2006

I recorded the Peel Sessions off the radio - they were pretty good, especially 'Mogwai salute the brilliance of Steve Lamacq' (named after aforementioned DJ said he thought Mogwai were ok but ''I wouldn't spend my last fiver on going to see them''

think my favourite ever Mogwai tune is still "Summer", though

I suppose I ought to think about getting tickets - do you know if the Wulfrun has sold out yet ?