[kj] Re: Weird places

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 12:49:41 EST 2006

" disclose why the house is being sold in light of murders"

   As long as the murderer was nt still hiding in one of the cupboards ,
then I dont see any reason why anyone would be dissuaded from buying a place
in which someone had been killed.
What difference does it make what happened in the past? What happened in the
past will have no effect on the present.
    We ve all got to die somewhere.