[kj] (OT) and all is right with the world

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 12:37:34 EST 2006

"please don't let's start being a war on wheels again. it's so boring and
ruins the chances of real discussion".

   Robert: If a young boy got into a field with a raging bull and started
waving a red flag around with the sole purpose of provoking the bull, and
then the bull charged. Would you tell the bull that he should nt charge or
would you tell the boy to stop being deliberately provocative?