[kj] Why KJ2003 sucks ...

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 11:59:54 EST 2006

... relative to Hosannas, that is.

Case of Hosannas vs KJ2003

M'lud, I'd like if I may to present to the court the words of one Jeremy
Coleman, who also abides under the pseudonym, ahem, the Black Jester (yes,
m'lud that is the one with the realistic hair):

"There is a certain tone (and atmosphere) to the best of our recordings that
in all honesty is missing from more recent recordings. The idea of
multitracking umpteen guitars was anathema to Geordie who favoured a single
live performance."

- Hosannas album notes

If Judas Goat, Gratitude, Lightbringer and Majestic don't vastly exceed
everything on KJ2003 for you, then you should be listening to another band.

gb