[kj] New Single offer

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:55:53 EST 2006

Seen the album description?
It was the last sentence that stood out.
killing joke
hosannas from the basements of hell
Killing Joke return with nine tracks of velocity, emotion and rawness like
never before. There¹s thick-sounding, rigorous guitars, shadowed by
distortion and arduous drums that capture the essence of the dark industrial
heaviness that is Killing Joke. Most of the album was recorded in a basement
studio in Prague and mixed by Mark Lusardi who, some twenty-six years
earlier, actually mixed Killing Jokes first recording. Old tape echo
machines of the era (1979) were brought in and it was finally mixed on radio
speakers to create a unique, ultra-dark sound.

So there you go, it wasn¹t a bad mix we heard; it was Œultra dark¹.
I feel so foolish now ;)

Fat-tongue-firmly-in-cheek-potanga

PS.. didn¹t (tw)Atkins say that when the Damage Manual mix was Œbelow par¹
that he deliberately did it that way with the view to it being played back
on computer & car speakers...?

PTO...