[kj] Pyramid Myth

Jerry Butson bernies at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 8 05:15:25 EST 2006

Isn't it something to do with 'art', that where or why you do a particular thing is meant to bring something intangible to the result? Does anyone believe the KLF actually burned £1,000,000?

Apparently there is video footage of the recording that was going to show up on a DVD at some point (I forget which one)

jerry