[kj] (OT) and all is right with the world

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 18:44:41 EST 2006

Pete, heard it all before from arrogant Chelsea
fans...

I remain unaffected,

my first season ticket at QPR was for 95/96 and I saw
us relegated.  Since then we've managed to be mostly
appalling (including another relegation).

I'm completely used to and comfortable with QPRs
position.  that's where my expectations are.  We'll
meander around mid-table, get beat, win a few, draw a
few too many.  Thats fine.  It'd be nice if we were
better but i still love them.  I still feel a link to
the club.

but given Chelsea's expectations, today was a disaster
for them and that makes me happy.  not as happy as
seeing Mourinho reduced to babbling inanely in the
post-match interview but still very very happy.

:)

and...

:)

anyway, let me add two and two for a second...

you're a Chelsea fan.
Chelsea's biggest match in years was tonight.
you didnt go.

thats what i love about Chelsea fans.  they think
going to see an open-topped bus parade at the end of
the season makes them hardcore.  bit like Liverpool
fans really.

oh... fuck...

dont get me started on Liverpool fans....