[kj] Pyramid Myth

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 16:22:03 EST 2006

When Borghesia were recording their third album, it was right in the middle of the Yugoslavia 'conflict'. One of them died.

  I really don't believe KJ put themselves in such a situation.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
      This really only makes sense if a share of the profits from the album's sales go to help those trapped in said circumstances.

  Ale xin NYC