[kj] Pyramid Myth

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 15:46:46 EST 2006

Actually Greg. I dont think KJ had any intention of going to anywhere where
there were bullets flying around. I dont think that even considered it, I
just think it was an empty statement said on the spur of the moment with not
much thought given to it. They did nt want to feel solidarity with anyone,
Do you really believe that anyone , let alone KJ would look at a warzone ,
feel sorry for the people and want to share there unhappiness by recording
an album there ?