[kj] Pyramid Myth

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 14:11:49 EST 2006

"Hello, sorry to trouble you, but we thought we'd just set up our equipment
and
play some scary songs while you two camps shell each other".

:-)

   Hey Abu, Would you mind not firing those big noisey guns at the moment,
we are trying to get the backing vocals down. Could nt you do a bit of hand
to hand combat for a while, just until we ve finished the quiet
bits...........anyway old chap.........bloody good atmosphere, do keep it
up,what time is....... The final push........the last battle?