[kj] Pyramid Myth

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 11:54:44 EST 2006

No, it's the ability to sound like he's using his mouth when he is in fact speaking out of his arse.

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:  >Yes, but Jaz has special magical powers.

The ability to throw his voice so it appears he is speaking out of his arse
. .

& Haringey Health Communities.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com