[kj] Implosion (again)

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 7 10:34:50 EST 2006

Agree that the Lightbringer edit tightens it up much better. An
all-edited version of the album would be nice, although I'm surprised to
say so far the length of the other songs (except for Invocation and
Lightbringer) isn't wearing me down as much as I expected. Of course, I
remember wishing the album version of "Pandemonium" weren't quite so
long, then finding the single edits way too short!

I wonder when (if) they play some of these new epics live, how long
they'll be.