[kj] Pyramid Myth

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 10:29:44 EST 2006

http://guardians.net/egypt/gp2.htm

Here are the Kings Chambers. Would it be possible to carry all the equipment
through the tunnels and passageways? This is a sacred place, would the
Egyptians give permission for a band unknown in Egypt to record there? Some
places in the Pyramids are so delicate that flash photos are not even
allowed to be taken, because it will fade the ancient artwork. Would the
Egyptian authorities have closed the Chambers down , just so KJ could record
there? Acoustics, The chamber is small and compact, I would think that it
would be difficult to make a recording down there, especially with limited
equipment. Am I the only one who finds the first two pictures quite
erotic?They look like an entrance to somewhere else. Are there any photos or
footage of KJ recording down there or do we have to believe in hearsay?