[kj] Studios

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 7 09:30:22 EST 2006

I forget who the producer was, but some big name producer once went in to work with Judas Priest, and came back with great stories about how Glen Tipton and KK Downing throw the same poses in the studio as they do onstage. As ridiculous as that sounds, I find it kind've heartening. At least they REALLY MEAN IT, y'know?

Alex in NYC