[kj] OT: British Invasion Riot blog

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 19:30:09 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 4:08:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk writes:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=1658786&blogID
=94735046&MyToken=60a3f8c4-66d5-48c0-98b9-8a885e84f301

*Can someone tell George Bush that the British arent actually  invading*

The funny thing is back in my day every punk was dressing the english  way
with 50 studs and spiked mohawks, etc. There were a handful of them. But
nowadays every kid looks the same. I never dressed all Oi! ed out. I was more of
the flannels, winos shoes, converse,  kind of guy. With the James Dean  Rebel
without a cause jacket you know? But lt was more  of a DIY  thrift store
attitude. Anyway, Anarchy prevails once again!

~LB