[kj] Riot Riot

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 18:04:50 EST 2006

I saw them play a few times in the early 80's, I dont think that I saw them
headline though, they used to play support to other bands. It was just pubs
they played in, I'm not sure if they ever played any proper venues. I
remember paying childs fare on the bus on the way there, but after 10pm
everyone had to pay full fare , so I never had enough to get home :~(