[kj] Mums and Dads

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 16:08:09 EST 2006

Just keep your kids away from the Banana Splits until they are about 27
years old. That was one weird programme. I'm sure that that programme is
responsible for a generation of Junkies, people needed narcotics just to
continue on the path that the Banana Splits started them on.
  "Size of a cow".................One banana ,two banana, three banana,
four...La la laaaaaaa la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaa La la laaa    La la la
laaaaaa  . Weird.