[kj] Mums and Dads

David Schofield David.Schofield at wcigroup.com
Mon Mar 6 15:55:10 EST 2006

>>TV: Ballermorey (brillaint I want to be in this)

>My 2 year old daughter loves this, and I do too. Me and the missus want
to know where it is so we can go on holiday. How much did the pay the
residents of that >village to get them to agree to have their houses
painted pink, yellow, orange etc?

>Miss Hoolie doing the play day song uumm.

Most of Balamory is Tobermory (sp?) - on an island somewhere off the
west coast of Scotland. Archies castle is to the east of Edinburgh
(North Berwick I think), but it isn't bright pink.

Apparently the location was chosen because of the colourful buildings
that already existed there.

Dave (whos spent too many mornings watching Balamory with breakfast)