[kj] Mums and Dads

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:37:15 EST 2006

>>TV: Ballermorey (brillaint I want to be in this)
My 2 year old daughter loves this, and I do too. Me and the missus want to
know where it is so we can go on holiday. How much did the pay the residents
of that village to get them to agree to have their houses painted pink,
yellow, orange etc?
Miss Hoolie doing the play day song uumm.

Rosie and Jim is brill, just bought the DVD, really funny. The one where
Tootles mum is coming for tea and Rosie puts corn flakes in the
salad...brill.

Sorry.

Brian.