[kj] Riot Riot

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 14:04:49 EST 2006

Chris,

Did you ever get to catch Negative Approach from Lansing Michagan?

~LB

In a message dated 3/6/2006 10:48:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wessidetempest at hotmail.com writes:

Mid to  (where it was the worst) late 80s were the worst as far as violence
at  punk shows in Detroit.  Part of it was that the popularity was gone and
now the true punks and the seedy people were left to their own  devices.  I
was never at a show thinking a riot was going to break  out.  But I was at
too many shows where I had to fight my way  out.  More of a vicious bar brawl
feeling.  But you had no idea  if anyone had a weapon.  And in some cases
they would use whatever  they could get their hands on.  It was also one of
the lower times in  the MI (As a whole) economy.  Especially Detroit.  And we
are  repeating that cycle again.

Welcome to  Thunderdome

Chris