[kj] Riot Riot

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 12:58:43 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 9:54:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gregslawson at aol.com writes:

Black Flag used to talk about pig attacks on their shows at places like  the
Whiskey ("This fuckin' city is/run by  pigs...")

Yes, big time. Never saw them there though. But when I saw Vice Squad &
Chron-Gen played there in Summer of 1982 there was a riot outside of The  Whiskey.
Punks broke a bunch of windows and were doing stage dives on Sheriff  cars.
Classic! Punk was very voilent back then. I find it more tamed  nowadays
though. It was scary back then.

~LB