[kj] Riot Riot

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 12:28:09 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 6:16:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wessidetempest at hotmail.com writes:

I don't  think it was one thing that happened.  I also read a report that
there was a stabbing of two people and then the police arrived and that is
when it all went down hill.  Big punk festivals in the US often have
problems.  I couldn't tell you why.  I ahve been to plenty of  smaller ones
with little to no problems.  There was one in NYC a few  years back with a
stabbing incident also.

Whatever.  Chaos and  destruction I guess

chris

Back in the early 80's small venues like the Whiskey, etc.  in  Hollywood
used to always jump off. Some scary ass shit when you are 14 and  running from 50
sheriffs. I have been in  many.

~LB