[kj] OT: quick personal update

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 12:18:45 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/5/2006 2:34:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
vassifer at earthlink.net writes:

Hugely Off-topic. Delete now if such things upset you.

Just a quick personal update to those who very nicely expressed their  best
wishes & concern....

The wife is fine and back at home. After several days, she was released  from
the hospital and put on mandatory partial bedrest (which she's finding
excruciatingly boring). Hell, I *WISH* someone would put me on bedrest these  days.
In any event, the contractions were successfully curtailed, but should  they
happen again (could go at any moment), it will be for real this time. The
weight and heart-rate of the baby are fine, so it's all systems go. We're now
back in a waiting game, but the original target date (April 10) now seems
rather unlikely.

One downside of all this is that I've had to clear the decks and cancel  all
plans until fruition, so to speak. This means that I'll be missing the
Sisters of Mercy, the Wedding Present and indie metal gimp ensemble, THE SWORD  this
week. Oh well.

In any case, thanks to all who checked in. Despite all you scowling, your
black leather and your tattoos, you're secretly all very nice folks (well,  most
of you, at least ...hahahaha).

Cheers,

Alex in NYC
e-mail: _vassifer at earthlink.net_ (mailto:vassifer at earthlink.net)
weblog: _http://vassifer.blogs.com_ (http://vassifer.blogs.com/)

=

I am glad all is well Alex.  :) Cheers, LB