[kj] Riot Riot

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:16:45 EST 2006

I don't think it was one thing that happened.  I also read a report that
there was a stabbing of two people and then the police arrived and that is
when it all went down hill.  Big punk festivals in the US often have
problems.  I couldn't tell you why.  I ahve been to plenty of smaller ones
with little to no problems.  There was one in NYC a few years back with a
stabbing incident also.

Whatever.  Chaos and destruction I guess

chris