[kj] Cliff & Kara Coming to UK

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 5 16:18:18 EST 2006

So you dont always dress like that? I saw that photo of you and assumed that
that was your normal dress. Every website I ve seen with your photo always
has you dressed as a cowboy, so I just assumed that you were a Cowboy. I
honestly did.
    Are there still towns in America that is Cowboy?, are there towns where
people ride horses instead of cars? Does anyone who has never been to
America know if Cowboys still exist?

   P.S. The photo looks as spicy as a cucumber after it accidently got put
through a washing machine. :-)