[kj] (no subject)

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 5 05:38:39 EST 2006

An elderly Mexican man had just reached the age of retirement, his family
were concerned for him and decided to put him in an old Peoples home. They
looked around for one but could nt find any with vacancies. The only one
with availability was the Jewish old Peoples home, Of course the family were
quite concerned whether the Mexican guy would fell comfortable there, anyway
they signed him up and put him in there.
     Six weeks later the Family go and visit the elderly Mexican guy and ask
how he is settling in there. "Great" he said, "the nurses treat everyone
with the utmost respect". "See that man over there, he retired from the
military 35 years ago..............yet they still call him "The General".
See that man over there, he has not practiced medicine for 24 years , yet
they still call him "The Doctor", and that man over there. he hasn't played
the flute for 15 years, yet they still call him "The maestro"
............................and the Mexican adds, I haven't had sex for 37
years , yet they still call me "That fucking Mexican"