[kj] OT:Ruts on You Tube!

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 23:24:02 EST 2006

Maybe some Syd Barrett era Pink Floyd concert where he
was on his way to losing it but not all the way there
just yet. I've got some great audio recordings of 2
shows, both from late 1967. By all accounts, this was
the "start of the breakdown". Sounds great, would love
to see it too. Awesome, primative version of Set The
Controls.

Leigh