[kj] ot - pakistani arabs and other gems of the most powerfulchimp

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 13:27:31 EST 2006

It comes down to peoples interpretation of what words and sentences mean.
Bush changed the words so people who are trying to cause mischief would
understand his true meaning. He was forced to change them by nitpickers. If
people would nt have tried to change the true meaning, Bush would not have
had to state what he really meant.
   OK, it comes down to individual interpretation of what the true meaning
was. Does the sentence below imply that Pakistan is an Arab country? In my
eyes it doesnt . Bush did nt mean the whole Muslim world needs Pakistans
influence, just the Arab bit of the Muslim World, but   he was forced to
change his words because of Pendants like Fluwdot.
    It doesnt matter what impact calling a person a chimp has, its still
just as bad . If someone on this list started calling people niggers , would
you accept that as it has little impact, then its OK to use? No ,you would
nt. So the impact is irrelevant
    The below sentence does NOT imply that Pakistan is part of the Muslim
World. Bush was correct. If Bush sent Cheney to be a moderator in the Muslim
World, then would that mean that Bush thinks Cheney is an Arab? No it would
nt. Fluwdot is making false allegations

“I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast
partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India and a force for freedom
and moderation in the Arab world,”