[kj] ot - pakistani arabs and other gems of the most powerful chimp

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 11:56:03 EST 2006

This just proves that Bush is human, and humans make little mistakes when
they speak. If any person had a microphone recording every word they
muttered, then theres not one person in this world who would not get the
occassional word mixed up or in the wrong place.

"I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a    steadfast
partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India and a  force for freedom
and moderation in the Arab world"

    The above sentence DOES makes sense, it also does NOT imply that
Pakistan is part of the Arab World, it states that Pakistan can be a
moderator in the Arab world.  Pakistan can be a moderator in the Arab World
without being a part of it. Your English is lacking Fluwdot , not Georges.
Should nt Bush be applauded for seeking peace, freedom and moderation for
Pakistan?
      Generals, Kings , Queens, Prime Ministers, Presidents etc etc change
on a regular basis, No one person can keep track of every change all the
time and remember everyones name, it just proves that he is human or would
you like a robot like leader in charge?