[kj] Implosion (again)

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 06:33:38 EST 2006

"u bet your ass they read it"

NO. I will not take part in this bet. I'm willing to bet my bottom (Dont
jump to conclusions, I havent finished my sentence yet) I'm willing to bet
my bottom dollar, but the stakes wont go any higher than that . I'll save my
ass for something bigger.........................................bet that
is.
    So dream on Bobby boy.

              F.L.