[kj] Implosion (again)

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 05:11:41 EST 2006

I have yet to listen to the new album, I shall let nature take its course
and listen to it when it was supposed to be listenned to:i.e. When its
released.
   Although I did hear one song from it, which reminded me of Mesrine, by
the Blood. I wonder if KJ have ever heard Mesrine, would it be possible that
you may have been discussing that song on here a few months ago, about the
time when KJ were writing Hossannas ?
     It is quite coincidental that people on here may have been praising
Mesrine , and then Hey Presto, KJ realease a soundalikey a few months later.
And who says that KJ dont read this?
   Remember me with a smile and a drink. ..................indeed
  F.Lightbringer