[kj] OT: BLITZ on You Tube!

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 17:13:14 EST 2006

saw Blitz with GBH and Abrasive Wheels on the City Baby Tour.  Loads of skins were down the front for Blitz so everyone was too scared to join them.  As a result no one moved so the band went off stage and got some chairs - excellent stuff.  Good band misunderstood as an oi band.  Still love Voice of a Generation.

Steve have you ever read Burning Britain - History of Punk 1982 - 84 it is the best book ever (almost).  Blitz mention the above gig in the book.