[kj] Promo city

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 09:17:54 EST 2006

"The inner looks like gay S&M!!!"

    Interesting. A revealing insight into Mr Rangecrofts hobbies. Was anyone
else on this list aware of what "Gay S&M" looked like? Well now you know.
Has anyone else looked at "Gay S&M" and can confirm Pauls claims?
    Paul: Dont you think that Implosion sounds a bit like a cricket bat
crashing down on someones bare buttocks?

      F. Lightbringer