[kj] OT:Ruts on You Tube!

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 08:34:49 EST 2006

Oh I could be hear ALL DAY with such things!!    Maybe some full-flight
Space Ritual era Hawkwind, but three minutes ain't gonna do that
justice!    Perhaps the Damned gig in Germany 1982 when someone spiked
Vanian with acid and he thought he was a vampire (no change there then some
may say!). I have it on good authority that this WAS filmed, so maybe one day.
I'd also like the see the Gin Goblins gig where Coco, our bass player, fell
off the stage... I would pay good money for that. And another that WAS
filmed, so one day maybe.

Dave/Edinburgh