[kj] OT:Ruts on You Tube!

dub killingjoke at punkass.com
Thu Mar 2 17:11:55 EST 2006

Would love to see The Clash, in the Top Hat, Dublin, was one of the
first gigs I ever went to and as it was I think '78, memories are a
little vague, so to recapture that would be cool.
Can't really remember the order, but in that year I seen Thin Lizzy, The
Jam, The Stranglers and The Clash, the rest is history, but it changed
my life.

dub